Members receive the following:
- The Rossica Journal published 2 times per year.
- The Rossica Bulletin published 2 times per year.
- Use of the Rossica library by mail. The library has one of the largest holdings of materials on
Russian philately in the world, including extensive Russian and Soviet publications and postal documents. Some materials can be lent by mail, and others can be photo copied for you.
- Members participate in National and regional meetings. In the US, there are currently regional chapters in Washington D.C. and Northern California.
- Significant discounts on Society Publications.
- Full access to the Rossica Web Site to include research tools, a Society Forum, the Rossica Library listing and more.
Prospective members are invited to download the Membership application and review the latest approved Constitution and By-Laws of the Society. Prospective members must submit their application to the Secretary.
All applications are reviewed by the officers of the Society and approved nominees are presented to the membership for final approval. Members in ‘tentative’ status, pending final membership approval, receive full membership privileges during the nomination and approval process, to include receipt of all journals and bulletins, and full access to member-only benefits such as the library and member-restricted areas of the Society website. Members receive all journals and bulletins published in the year they join.
Annual membership dues vary based on the format of the journal you prefer to receive. See the Annual Dues page for journal options and membership costs.
Annual dues increases are announced to our members through the website and may be published in either the journal or bulletin.
To join, or for more information, please contact the Rossica Secretary:
3800 21ST ST
SAN FRANCISCO CA 94114-2803 USA