Post Soviet 1992

Home Forums FlySpecker Post Soviet 1992

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Leroux
      Blocked

Just wondering – Why there isn`t a section for discution of this types of materials – There is after all – Fews ” Genuines Materials Out-there ” … From the former USSR – Ukraine been very well documented What about the others … Russia did have some rather unusual ” Postal Materials ” … Genuines.Also,some rather unusual from others parts of the former USSR could be of interest to ” Members ” … Just an idea.I am in the process to ” Make Such Forum ” in the future (Take a very longtime to Scan My Own Collection) in order to start somewhere

Leroux
      Blocked

Planning to have a dedicated forum for such materials – With entry ” Only ” if members of ” Sister Society ” … Got to save ” Our Sister Society ” … Verifieable – Like Rossica – BSRP – WSRP and fews others…Inviting possible name for it (Forum) idea like it is (Yes or Not) a good idea to impossed membership from ” Sisters Societies Only ” … I would – Althrough prefering passed on the idea first to you ” Guys ” …
      Any interested parites – Please reply … Otherwise will do it – As I feel like it – Thanks in advance – Regards – Leroux B)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.